Whether you love deep reds or vibrant shades, our red hallway paint ideas can give your home’s passageways a hint of style and a boost of personality.
Here, our hallway paint color idea focused on a gorgeous red clay hue that instantly warmed the space. Then, because the color was substantial enough to work as a design element on its own, we added a few simple accessories to create a finished look.
Keep in mind how your hallway color complements colors in adjoining rooms. In our project, note how beautifully the warm red hallway looks against the gold and green of the adjacent room.
- Prime the surfaces with Fresh Start® Primer. Allow to dry.
- Roll on the ceiling color first. Allow to dry.
- Next, roll on the wall color. Allow to dry.
- Paint trim and allow to dry.
- Drop cloth
- Benjamin Moore rollers
- Roller tray
- Painter’s tape
- Benjamin Moore paint brushes
- Rags for cleanup
Original Article and Images from Benjamin Moore