Stepping Stone Walkway Design with Autumn Leaves
Bring your stepping stone ideas to life. With inviting stones stamped with autumn leaves to other stepping stone walkway ideas featuring your favorite phrases or colors and a few simple tools and supplies, creating an inviting path to your home or garden is easy.
To recreate our stepping stone design idea featuring fall leaves, follow the instructions below:
- Purchase 18–inch–by–18–inch square concrete stones from a masonry/stone yard.
- Select several designs of leaf stamps from a local art supply store, along with several 1–inch to 1½–inch foam brushes.
- Use the foam brushes to apply Benjamin Moore Concrete Stain (072) to the stamps. Blot stamps onto newspaper to absorb excess stain.
- Carefully but firmly press the stamps onto the concrete steps in a random, fallen–leaf pattern.
- 18–inch by 18–inch square concrete stones
- Leaf stamps
- 1–inch to 1½–inch Benjamin Moore foam brushes
- brick red 2084-10
- green (40)
- terra cotta (69)
- bamboo beige (57)
Original Article and Pictures from Benjamin Moore